Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:27:33 -0500
Implement the LISTSERV spam exit routine. You can examine anything you
want about the incoming message because your routine is given the entire
incoming message.

I did it on a Windows platform with REXX script.  The example in the
documentation shows how to feed inbound mail to SpamAssassin, and I did
that, but included a lot of my own detection logic too. When one is
well-acquainted with the usual traffic, some fairly precise recognition
of spam is possible.

Note this is a Site Administrator task, not a List Owner task.