Bo Kleve <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 14:30:38 +0100
Eric Thomas said:

>>* Reply-to= mail_address          Also say you want replies to editors
>
>This line  is not needed: when  people post to  the list, it goes  to the
>editors automatically.

True, but they already had a internetaddress they wanted to "promote" in
the header. So in my case it looks better to them :-)

>Ok, now I understand  what you want to do. The problem  was that the word
>"list" can mean  "mailing list" or "list of people".  I thought you meant
>you had several editors. I didn't realize  you wanted them to have a list
>on which to discuss the messages they were getting.

My error, I'll try to be more clear the next time (=shortly). I guess I
was to hungry and tired when sending the question.

/BoK

 Bo Kleve                   Mail:  [log in to unmask]
 Linkoping University       Phone: +46 13 281761
 Sweden                     Fax:   +46 13 284400