Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:00:52 -0700
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:35:47 -0500, Harry Dewey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>How can I fix my list header to reject non-subscribers' postings to my
>moderated list

2 settings are needed.

Send= Private

All msgs from non-subscribers will be rejected by LISTSERV.  Note this
includes subscribers writing from a non-subscribed/alternate address.

Default-Options= Review

All msgs from new subscribers (and any others you have SET to Review) go to
Moderator for approval.  When you decide they no longer need
approval/moderation, you SET them to NOREVIEW and they can post freely.