Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:48:01 -0700
yes,
do get on header config and then a put with new name to create new list.
do similar with mailtpl file if you have one setup.
Then get subscribers and use bulk operations to add to new list.
Notify old list subscribers what you are to do.
IF you have archiving you have to move archive files also.
There is an option to forward from old list to new list posts, but I
didn;t like the feature when I used it.
Other responses will most likely be mroe detailed.
Have a good day.