Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:57:56 -0500
Cleo's tips for using banners is good, but don't expect it to solve all
the problems. We tried it for a while, but got too many messages sent to
the list that quoted the portion on how to set nomail, etc., while asking
how to set nomail, etc... The ones that really made me crazy were the
ones who quoted the entire post they were responding to -- including the
banner that requested that no more than 5 lines be quoted.

My experience is that people just tune these out, same as with the ones
tacked on to the posts from senders using free email services.

--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]