Ed Notari <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 09:51:13 -0500
I would like to turn on the moderator function for my list but as I read in the manual, I need to have a mail client that supports "RESEND".
I'm now under Windows 3.11 (not workgroups) using Groupwise 4.1 and I expect to be moved to MS Exchange in a few months.
My LISTSERV is running under Windows NT 3.51.
I have an account on a local UNIX box which may prove helpful (SUN SPARCserver 10 running SUNOS 4.X) but with only the systems mail clients (ELM, mail, mailx, mailtool).

>>Question 1 - Will the MS Exchange e-mail client generate the necessary "RESEND" needed to use the MODERATOR function?  (or does the Groupwise client do it?)

>>Question 2 - What POP mail clients exist for Windows 3.11 that might generate the necessary RESEND?

>>Question 3 - What UNIX mail clients exist that I could install that would work?

I would like to hear from those who have tested such clients.

Thanks a bunch!!!
Ed Notari
[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
Wherever you go, There you are!