Sun, 16 Jul 1995 21:32:12 -0500
Has anyone got a good method for getting net sites to stop sending
the blankety-blank-blank-blank "undelivered for 4 hours" garbage
when polite requests to cease and desist fail?  My patience is wearing
a bit thin.

I could bounce every one of the blasted things back to them, but that
takes even more of my time and puts more of a load on the net, so I'm
not too fond of that idea.

I could delete all the subscribers, tell them why, and tell them to gripe
at their local people until the behavior ceases, but it's not their fault
so I really don't like that either.

Anyone got any good ideas?         Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L