Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:51:03 -0400
At 03:04 PM 4/23/98 -0400, Aaron Morris wrote:

>I find the round robin method which LISTSERV uses to obtain approval
>for postings to a moderated list inadequate.  A list with 3 moderators
>and 8 submitted posts works where P1 goes to M1, P2 to M2, P3 to M3,
>P4 to M1, P5 to M2, ... and P8 to M2.  If M2 is away on vacation for 2
>weeks, every third post is held up until M2's return.  I would prefer
>to have ALL posts go to ALL moderators so any one of them (M1 or M2 or
>M3) can approve the post.

Why can't you just take M2 out of the list until his/her return?

With your proposed plan, wouldn't there be a hunka excess traffic- multiple
copies of each message to get approved, then either multiple messages going
out or numerous "duplicate message" rejections...

Philo
Philo     [log in to unmask]  http://www.radix.net/~philo/
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer