Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 May 1996 19:10:50 -0400
> If you belong to the "that's YOUR system and  YOUR problem" camp, setting
> the user NOMAIL is  fine. If on  ther other hand  you want some leniency,
> this won't do.

Well, right, that's just what I mean.   My attitude *is* "thats YOUR system
and YOUR problem"  :-).  I'd like this to  be a settable option,  primarily
because I  want  to be able to   set lists to Full-Auto   without lingering
concerns over how  much "temporary" error  mail is whacking my system,  and
being discarded silently without action, as I sleep :-)

Norm
--
Hell is on the level:  without realizing, you walk straight into it.