"E.R.Kooi" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 00:21:00 +0100
 I am investigating the effect of limiting the number of messages a list
is allowed to forward on a day, because the list members are complaining
about too many messages each day, sometimes over a hundred.
 Do you know, in case we lower the dayly limit to say 30, if the
overflow of messages on a certain day will be included in the maximum
allowable number of messages the next day, that is 30 and not 30 + the
overflow of the previous day?

Greetings from Eppo <[log in to unmask]>, co-owner of Yacht-L.