"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 10:13:45 -0600
I had no difficulty locating email addresses with the last name only,
though I added first names for common last names.  I was absolutely
appalled at the option to send anonymous email!  What a perfect way
for electronic stalking.

Personally, I am of two minds concerning this outfit.  I appreciate
an efficient address locator but I find their methods and policies
suspect.  It should be a matter of policy for iaf.net to INFORM
every address-holder of the fact that s/he will be listed unless
s/he objects within let's say ten days.  This would be less
cumbersome than requiring everone listed to approve ahead of
time, since I suspect that more people will appreciate being
in the directory than will object.
Ingrid Shafer ([log in to unmask])