"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Sep 1993 08:26:00 EDT
>We have a list which has always had norepro as the default.  To change
>this, we add the line

>Default-Options= Repro

>to the header, right?

Correct.

>If we do this, will all currently subscribed have their Repro option
>changed to Repro= Yes, or will we have to send in something like

>set listname repro for *.*

Yes, you would need to do that BUT there are some folks or processes
(like NETNEWS) that would probably be confused by it.  If you do do
that, you might consider a slight modification to your command:

mail quiet set listname repro for *.*

This will prevent the notification message being generated to everyone
plus you will then receive e-mail (instead of bitnet messages) of the
changes.

/Pete