Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:33:44 -0500
If one orders LISDB.MEMO from  [log in to unmask]
one receives Doc. #9809-UD-05 dated 17 Sep., 1998

If one orders LISTDB.MEMO from [log in to unmask]
one receives Doc. #9901-UD-05 dated 11 Jan., 1999

Both these sites are lsoft.com sites, presumably both run by L-Soft.
Why the difference in output/documents?

While mulling that over, would someone at L-SOFT care to give me
a clear, concise, definition of the damned NEAR implicit operand which
is *not* defined in the memo and which jumps willy-nilly as it pleases?

Failing that, would you rewrite it so that AND is once again implicit?
I would then gladly give up all questions about NEAR.

For good measure, while I'm at it, where is FUI/AFD for UNIX?  It was
promised years ago and I ain't seen it yet.  You slip it in in an upgrade
and I didn't notice?

Douglas