Trish Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 10:47:56 -0500
On Sat, 4 Mar 1995, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:

> >I am now very panicked and am not sure how I should proceed. I'm a
> >relatively new list owner and would welcome helpful suggestions as to
> >(specifically) how to proceed.
>
> Besides the advice already offered, I've updated my list's filter=
> keyword.  Here is my "standard" (well, slightly editted)
>
> * Filter= Also,*postmast*@*,*postmstr*@*,*@ax.com
> * Filter= *maiser*@*,*@nocmsmgw*,[log in to unmask]
> * Filter= *@*CYBERSELL.COM,*@*.SELL.COM,*@*roularta.be

  With the advice on this list to add addresses to filters for lists,
I'm wondering if there is a more efficient way to do this other than to
have each list owner modify his or her list(s).  Would there be something
like a 'global filter' header for listserv to achieve this?  This might
save the list owners here a headache since they would all be doing the
same thing.

Sincerely, Trish
--
Trish Forrest, Computing Services, University of Windsor