Vince Sabio <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 15:09:15 -0500
** Sometime around 10:47 -0500 1/17/98, Lenroy Jones said:

>Microsoft Outlook (verses) Eudora Pro
>
>Hey, I'm interested in trying to compare the pro's and con's on the
>email software packages; Microsoft Outlook and Eudora Pro.  Does anyone
>know or have information on which package is better and why? A websit
>would be helpful... thanks

Asking whether Outlook is better than Eudora is like asking whether
a Ford Escort is better than a Mercedez-Benz CLK Cabriolet (personal
tastes notwithstanding).

Microsoft is renowned for breaking Internet standards. Steve Dorney
(primary Eudora author) is renowned for following them.

But don't take my word for it. Here is a post that just came across
the list-managers' mailing list at GreatCircle:

--- begin forwarded text