Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Mar 1993 18:55:50 CST
Here's a copy of the headers in the note that "mysteriously" ended up
being posted on LSTOWN-L this afternoon:

> From: [log in to unmask] (Natalie Maynor)
> Date: Fri, 19 Mar 93 12:56:13 CST
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Vanishing List Mail
>
> > Your local guru is wrong.  Since he/she has not registered,
> > with the BITNET authorities, that 'MSSTATE.bitnet' and 'RA.MSSTATE.EDU'
> > are the same machine, then 'LISTSERV@UGA' can't take advantage of this
> > information, and do "efficient" (from your point-of-view) E-mail routing.
>
> And you, as usual, sound like a stuck record.  No, my local guru was *NOT*
[the rest deleted]

And I am now sounding like a stuck record.  That's because I can't remember
ever having been as mad at anybody as I am right now.  The more I think
about it, the madder I get.  Do you see LSTOWN-L anywhere in the headers
above?  I don't.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])