Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 08:08:08 PDT
On Tue, 27 Jun 95 01:18 EDT, "P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I think that maybe Anita Cohen once mentioned getting error messages
> for addresses not on her list. I had one today and wondered what
> response she had had to this problem.

Don't forget that some subscribers may be "forwarding" their E-mail,
i.e., your subscriber may be listed as [log in to unmask],
but E-mail to that ID can be redirected to [log in to unmask]

If the latter ID becomes invalid, E-mail will "bounce" back to the list-owner.

Then, you'll have to play "detective", and try to match the "bounce" ID
with the list of your "subscriber" IDs.  Good luck!

How about posting the complete text of the bounce, if you want concrete advice?