Larry Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 14:30:11 -0500
Ok. Let's start with the following main points from note#3:

1) CHARTS

RE: growth of Internet? growth of Web? Commercial use of Web? but more
importantly charts, if available, of sales growth due to Web participation
by companies in his industry?

2)PROVEN to LEAD to PLACEMENTS

With reference to chart above regarding businesses in his industry
especially (in fact, exclusively)

3)COST/BENEFIT

We are going to have to ballpark some numbers for him as to cost. As to
benefit, I need to dig up some info from other companies.

4) AFFECT ON and INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS

I'm going to need your help on this one: Do we set them up on a dedicated
Web server? Does this need to be installed in the network so that all can do
it at their terminal?
Whats's the difference in cost between the various methods?

5)EASE of USE

Demonstrating this will be a cinch!

6)MAINTENANCE

What's involved? Are new files created daily (hourly?) that will update the
web page info? Can we produce reports on the number of hits, resumes
submitted, requests for info from prospective clients, etc.? Plus hardware
and systems maintenance?

What am I missing?