Mark Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:21:25 -0400
Liz:

Back in January, you wrote:

> I like Outlook
> Express for one reason - it reads the HTML digests wonderfully and I
> like HTML.  Microsoft Outlook was more program than I found useful
> on my NT 4.0 machine where I work.

I have a user who just got Outlook98 and says that before he upgraded, he
was using Outlook Express and getting the HTML DIGEST to one of our lists.
He says:
 | The digest message comes through fine with the links
| to the messages highlighted in blue text and underlined,
| but when I select the individual messages, I get an
| Internet Explorer screen that says:|| Navigation Canceled|    +more
information|    +helpful hints

He goes on to say:

| Also, I thing that the digests I received in Outlook Express
| came with an attachment that contained the individual
| messages.  I am not getting any attachments now.  -

Is this simply an Outlook98 configuration issue on his end or do you know
if there is a serious compatibility/integration problem with Outlook98 and
Internet Explorer.

Any help you or others on LSTOWN-L might offer would be helpful.

Thanks

Mark Hunnibell