Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:13:35 -0500
My list is also subscribe by owner, but the CHANGE command doesn't have
anything to do with that (after all, we are talking about changing
already subscribed accounts, not adding new ones) so the CHANGE command
should work on your lists. The subscriber just has to remember to send
it in from their old account before they lose it. If they no longer have
access to the subscribed account, then you will have to do it for them.
There is still an advantage, as the mail setting remain the same, and
the subscription date is preserved.

--
Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]