David Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:38:52 +0100
In message <3B018CC0.14745.624E72D@localhost>, Liz Marr
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Does anyone have something creative or useful for helping either get
>AOL subscribers receiving Listserv mail again, or getting AOL or LSoft
>to figure out how to fix the problem?

listserv.aol.com has been intermittent for a week or so - it finally
failed on May 19. I believe it participates in the LISTSERV backbone for
distributing mail destined for AOL subscribers, so I wonder if there's
any link between the problem Liz is reporting and the problems with
listserv.aol.com I reported earlier today.

Just a little more than conjecture on my part, not being aware of the
exact topology of the LISTSERV backbone - but I hope it helps someone.

Best wishes,

David
--
David Wood