"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Feb 1993 14:15:42 CST
On Tue, 16 Feb 1993 13:23:57 EST NATHAN BRINDLE said:
>I just got two bounces from a user at II.UJ.EDU.PL.  I did a whois search
>on NIC.DDN.MIL and got "unknown host."  Are not all of the eastern European
>nodes "hooked in" to the Internet yet?  Just curious.
>
>BTW, the original error report from INDYCMS cited "Mailbox not found" as
>the error.

That's the important information.  MAILER@INDYCMS doesn't believe in the .PL
domain because it is using a domain table over two vears old (VERS9009)!
Try it again after the mailer is using current tables.

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1