Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:34:20 -0700
I run a list that has a 300 line limit per message.

One subscriber sent an html-ized message that appeared to have 6 lines, but
when viewing the html source it had 184 lines.  On longer messages he's
bouncing for going over the limit.

We're running LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8e

I put Language=NoHTML in the configuration of the list but he continues to
have bounced messages.

He also tends to ramble, and his messages can get quite long.  Do message
headers count towards the 300 line limit? If that answer is yes, I assume
the hidden headers are counted. What about blank lines in between paragraphs?

--
[log in to unmask] 39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
"In /dev/null no one can hear you scream..."