Garrie Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:37:34 -0600
The university would like to start an electronic listserve-based version
of their weekly newsletter.  Subscriber numbers could conceivably go
beyond the recommended 5,000 subscriber number limit, so I thought that
setting up sub lists would be a good way to go...having listserve
automatically create sub lists for the super list when it receives a
subscribe command from subscriber number 5001, 5002, and so-on.

If it's not a good way to go (or even a possibility) any other suggestions
would be fine with me!

Garrie Burr
Administrative Information Systems
Washington University in St. Louis
314.935.4698

Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
01/12/2004 10:21 AM
Please respond to LISTSERV list owners' forum