George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 19:58:41 EST
Eric's proposal is very well thought through, and I am in agreement with
Mike's conclusion that action is warranted at least to prevent the further
extension of what may already be legally establishing itself via precedent.

Clearly the network community has the potential, and the justification, for
more coordinated action against the intentional offenders --those who
demonstrate they know what they are doing.  Ignorance may have been a
passable enough excuse in the early days, but we're past that now.

George Buckner
Co-owner, Psyche-D, Psyche-L