Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 22:27:52 -0500
Also, when setting the person to review, if you don't want them to know
about it--which is often the case--use the command "quiet" as in
        quiet set hepv-L review for [log in to unmask]

and when turning the little monster loose again, same thing
        quiet set hepv-L noreview for xxxxxx@xxxxxx

--Geff
listowner Hepv-L

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Robert Ponterio wrote:

> From:        Joan Korenman
>   However, I'm a little uncertain
> >about how the OK procedure works.
                             <<snip>>