Sreekala Gopalapiillai <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 May 1998 07:52:44 -0600
Hi,

I posted this message some time back but didn't get any reply. The problem
here is one of the members in the list is complaining about having
difficulty to open and display emails from the list. The reason, he says,
is that the first word of the expanded name of the mailing list shows up as
the senders name and the subject is also appended to it. Is this a problem
on his side or on my side? I get a conformation everytime I send a message
saying that your message has been distributed among the members. Is there a
way I can rectify this problem on my end? I use 1.8b lsoft.

thanks,

sreekala