Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 May 1994 19:42:21 -0500
> until they finally quit after THIRTY-TWO DAYS!  Talk about ridiculous.

I've had a better one than that -- a site in the UK that said it would
keep trying to deliver for *129* days.  Thank goodness for mail filtering.
I now have a filter rule that says 'if subject contains "waiting mail"
then delete'.  And that reminds me.  I found this message from LSTOWN-L
in my 'errors' file -- one of my filters is "returned mail" in the subject
header.  Oh well.  Nobody ever said that life would be perfect. :-)
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])