Paul di Virgilio COMPUMED <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 May 1994 04:38:46 -0400
Dan,
        That site is not the problem. The mailer-daemon is. Since I
        sent the first messages I have received ten copies of the
        header here, although I have not sent any mail. The mailer who
        sent the header generated it and the other copies which I just
        delete. The point about the error message is not its content
        but the fact that almost all messages from mailer daemon make
        no sense and have never been seen by anyone before. That's why
        I am asking what mailer-daemon is? I just want to avoid it. At
        some sites these are people with some strange comments in
        their profiles.--Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]