Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Apr 1995 09:28:04 -0700
>Date:         Sat, 15 Apr 1995 14:28:33 GMT
>From: Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>

>Anyhow, it looks unethical to me  to  deny/delete  access  to  whole
>groups. It is group punishment.

I suggest that what is being filtered is the service company's service,
and not all of the individuals who subscribe to that service. You, as
a List Owner, are dealing with the service provider, and are permitting
that provider access to your List, or not. The fact that the service
provider sends your List messages originated by different people does
not have to bear on your relationship with the service provider.
It is service-provider punishment, if you must call it punishment.

 --Just another opinion.
Peter