"Vosswinkel, Kerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:23:44 -0600
I have been having a problem with several of my lists, where a message
posted to a list in HTML format is arriving in plain text format.  I created
a test list to verify this, and sent an identical message to both my test
list and another list of which I am also a member.  The message, of course,
arrived in my inbox twice - the message from my test list arrived exactly as
it was sent, but the message that came from the other list was plain text.
The ONLY differences in the two lists are that my test list has
Reply-to=List, Respect and the other list has Reply-to=Sender, Respect
(which seems to me to be completely unrelated) and the size - my test list
has 2 members and the other list has 605 members.  I'm at a loss to explain
this, but I've seen it happen on more than one list that I manage and am
hoping someone here has seen this before and knows how to fix it.

Kerry Vosswinkel
Systems Manager
Fort Lewis College      Durango  CO
vosswinkel_k at fortlewis dot edu