Joan Korenman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:54:37 -0500
On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Nathan Willis wrote:

> I'd like to put in my vote for this to be implemented asap.  But Yes,
> AFD/FUI doen't work on unix LISTSERV.

        I certainly second this!  I dread the day I'm told I'll have to
move my list from VM to UNIX only because I depend so much on AFD and on
doing database searches of the logfiles.  I continue to be amazed that
the database search capability, especially, hasn't been implemented on
UNIX-based Listserv lists.  For me, that capability is one of the chief
advantages of Listserv over competing list-managing software.

        Joan Korenman (who hates VM in most respects but loves running her
list on it)

*    Joan Korenman                [log in to unmask]                         *
*    U. of Md. Baltimore County                                             *
*    Baltimore, MD 21250          http://www.umbc.edu/wmst/                 *
*    The only person to have everything done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe  *