"Lee J. Silverman" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 01:41:20 -0400
        Howdy everyone.  I'm continuing in the saga of porting my lists
from listproc to listserv.  I have a *preliminary* perl script that takes
a listproc .subscribers file and creates a set of listserv commands to
re-create the mailing list in listserv, giving each user the same options
that s/he had under listproc.  I can email the code to anyone who's
interested. It's not the most beautiful piece of work, but it gets the
job done.

        I have a few questions about digests: I hope these aren't in the
doc somewhere and I'm missing them... How can the list owner control the
conditions under which a digest is sent?  Can I specify that after a
digest accumulates to be over 500 lines, or if sits for more than 24
hours, it should be delivered?  What other digesting parameters can I
control?

        Thanks in advance for your help!

Lee Silverman     [log in to unmask]      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/
Network: Any thing reticulated or decussated, at equal distances,
         with interstices between the intersections.  -- S. Johnson