Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Mar 1993 18:11:32 CST
I got a note in direct mail telling me that "public flaming is an
inappropriate use of the net" and that I should not broadcast the kinds
of things I said to Melvin Klassen over LSTOWN-L.  I want to make it
absolutely clear that I agree with that point 100% and that I did *NOT*
send that message to LSTOWN-L.  Although I am certainly capable of
misdirecting mail, I did not do so in this case.  Needless to say, I am
*highly* annoyed at the person who did send it to the list.  In my
opinion, he should be kicked off of the nets permanently.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])