Fri, 24 Apr 1992 21:09:02 CDT
I was wondering if there is any way to 'moderate' a list.  That is, to have
all messages posted to the list sent to the owner (me) for approval before
being posted.  Some clown posted the stupid Neimann-Marcus cookie story
(which, by the way, has been shown to be a lie) to my list, complete with
about 18 forwarding headers.  It bothered me that someone was able to post
such a stupid message to my list, not to mention the useless network traffic
it generated.  I would have censored this message if I had been able to.
Is there any way to do this? Thanks.

Jim Muoio
MDPHD-L Owner