"Anthony L. (Tony) Zak" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:40:33 -0500
        Why can't the editors of a Version 1.8d superlist receive copies of their
own postings?  I searched the archives but didn't find anything I
recognized as relevant.

        Sharri & Sarah are editors of both the superlist named NYCAC-N and one of
the sublists named NYCAC-S.  They are both subscribers to the sublist
NYCAC-S but not the other sublists or the superlist.  Each recieves a copy
of the other's postings to NYCAC-N.  This proves that the 'MAIL' option is
being properly processed.  I have supplied copies of headers, etc. below.

        What am I missing?  Thank you.

Headers of NYCAC-N
Send= Editor,hold
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
sub-lists= NYCAC-M,NYCAC-R,NYCAC-S,NYCAC-W
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Notify= Yes
Confidential= No
Default-Options= REPRO,SUBJ
Subscription= by owner

Headers of NYCAC-S
Send= Editor,hold
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Notify= Yes
Confidential= No
Default-Options= REPRO,SUBJ
Subscription= By Owner

Subscription options for Sarah  <[log in to unmask]>, list NYCAC-S:
MAIL
SUBJECTHDR
REPRO
NOACK

Subscription options for Sharri <[log in to unmask]>, list NYCAC-S:
MAIL
SUBJECTHDR
REPRO
NOACK