Tue, 22 Oct 1996 00:51:23 -0500
> You don't *seriously*  expect a child porn dealer to  post his snail-mail
> address all over the Internet, do you?  I feel sorry for the poor guy who
> now has half  of the FBI converting  his apartment into a  mess that will
> take three years  to set back the  way it was originally  and who doesn't
> even have a clue who did this to him.

That is one possibility.  Another is that the Feds themselves are doing it.
They do it with snail-mail, why not with email?  Just keep bombarding this
person with the same sleaze and maybe he'll bite after a couple of years
out of curiousity and they can jump on him to show what a great job they
are doing.  Somtimes the courts slap such things down as inticement and
sometimes they don't.  Just in case, I wouldn't touch this garbage.

Another possibility is that it is someone who merely wnats to raise a
ruckus and watch the fun.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L
(maybe the Feds are watching and they'll be here in a few days; they do
 not like criticism)