Conor Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:21:29 -0500
Hello,

I deleted a couple of messages manually out of the archive records file and
now am having a problem getting anything to post to the list.  This is just
a test site that we are trying to get up and running.  When I post a list to
the group that I have set up I get an error message that looks like this:

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00000011' opening file E:\LISTSERV\ARCHIVE\PROPOND.LOG0108A <<<
 -> Severity: Warning
 -> Facility: Generic error codes
 -> Abstract: File/major entity not found
 -> I/O mode: Record write

The propond.log0108A file is the one that I manually modified.  I tried
re-setting up the web archives but it isn't working so well for me.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Conor Doyle
Website / Systems Administrator