Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:12:45 -0400
I don't know if this is really what's going on, but I have a listowner
reporting that NON-Earthlink subscribers who post to her Maelstrom based
list are getting replies from Earthlink like:

Her list has three Earthlink subscribers, so I cc'ed them on my reply
to her report and was treated to a similar message, with no indication
of which of the three addresses triggered it.  Later I got an additional
message from Earthlink quoting *my* reply to the Owner, and thanking me
for my SPAM report.  Huh?  I've sent test messages to each of the three
subscribers with their addresses in the subject (which Earthlink does
echo) but so far nothing has come back.  So far, whatever Earthlink is
doing is failing to impress me with its elegance.  ;-)

                                       -Kary