Robert Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:08:08 UTC
Thanks for the replies.  I have been informed of the infamous
"MAXGETK" parameter in the Listserv Sysvars.  I was searching for
"QUOTA", as that was the term used in the error message, and just
never hit on the correct parm.

I would like to follow up on a question I posed a while back.  Every
morning, I must go into my POSTMASTER account and delete a pile of
Spamming Alerts.  To me, this is a great nuisance.  Yes, I'm glad that
LISTSERV handles potential spams.  No, I don't care to hear about every
one of them.  Is it possible to stop these alerts without adversely
affecting important message traffic?

Regards,

Robert Moss
Owner, [log in to unmask]