Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:11:34 EDT
I'm just trying to cover all bases here but I was surprised to find (after
being asked where they were) that there was no mention of the location of
the 1.8d beta manuals on LSTSRV-L and only one mention of the location on
LSTOWN-L (at least in the last year).  So since 1.8d has not yet been
released, you can find the current beta 1.8d manuals at

 ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/listserv/beta-1.8d/manuals-beta

Sorry, no plain text and no HTML yet, and I don't really recommend
printing the manuals yet since they aren't done.  But that's up to
you :)

Please also note that there is a list called LSOFT-DOC-UPDATES on
PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM where we post information about manual updates.
Anyone can join this list (it's announce-only, not a discussion list)
and there are the following topics available:

 * Topics= OWNER,SITEMGR,USER,QUICKSTART,INSTALL,DEVELOPER

Nathan