John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 16:46:01 -0500
One of the public lists I maintain is regularly the target of forged
subscription attempts from people probably trying to post inflamatory
remarks. Fortunately, these subscription attempts are thwarted because of
the subscription confirmation process and since I have set send=private.

I am concerned that some day someone will figure out what's what and
successfully subscribe and post something inappropriate.  My question: is
there a way to set up settings in a header such that the first-time anyone
posts, their post is sent first to the editor, and on subsequent posts sent
directly to subscribers?

Thanks.

-- John