Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:42:02 -0600
> You can just do SET listname option1 option2 option3... FOR *@*.
>  Eric

Yes, that would help in reducing the size of the problem.  Still, I would
like to be able to tell LISTSERV not to bother sending the long list
of thousands of subscribers whose subscriptions have been modified.
All I'm going to do with it is delete it on sight, so why waste resources
by sending it, when a brief "options x y z reset for all subscribers"
is all that's needed.  So what is the option I use to turn off the
full report?  If there isn't one, could you write one for us, please?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L