Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 01:22:56 +0200
On    Wed,    23    Jul    1997   20:49:07    -0400    Jonathan    Ohayon
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>I just won a  Listserv Lite License (10 lists one year  free) which I am
>excited about (the winning part) however  I don't really need it. I have
>access to  all the lists that  I could need. It  has a $500 value  so if
>anyone wants it, best offer takes it.

As noted on the web site, lottery  prizes are NOT FOR RESALE, and license
prizes may only be issued in your or your employer's name, and never in a
third  party's name.  Furthermore, LISTSERV  licenses (and  most software
licenses in  general) are not  transferable, which means you  cannot sell
them or give  them away, even if  you actually paid for  them. Anyway, if
you have no  use for your prize,  we can substitute another  one, but you
may not sell the license you won.

  Eric