Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:27:22 -0500
At 19:36 11/5/2005 Saturday, Sherry Beauchamp wrote:
>"550 Rule 11 imposed mailbox access for xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx refused"
>
>Does this mean they're gone, their mailbox is full, or they're blocking our mail?
>
>Thanks,
>Sherry

I don't know but why don't you try to email them from an address different from who ever sent the list mail?  If you get the same error, it would seem to me that it was not list related.

If it does not bounce, then you can communicate with the subscriber that your list was opt-in (assuming you do do subscription confirmation) and that they should whitelist it so that you don't need to deal with useless bounces from their content filters.

Just my 2 bits

/Pete