Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:44:38 -0500
Hi all,

I have a list for which the archive files can be viewed only by
subscribers. Since the checking of a user's status from the main search
is not done until after s/he enters a search, some users find the
process confusing. For now, I've added a few paragraphs of explanation
at the top of the page, but I'd like a more elegant solution along the
lines of the "Join or leave the list" page.

I tried this approach:

+BB &+NOLOGIN;
     You are not logged in ... blah blah.
+ELSE
    +BB &+SUBSCRIBED;
     You are subscribed and logged in ... blah, blah.
    +ELSE
     You are not subscribed ... blah, blah.
    +EB
+EB

but only the last block of text displays under any conditions. Should
this work and, if so, how do I code it properly?

---
Paula Ford