Don Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 10:13:14 -0300
Sorry, I should have included a reference.

Nathan Brindle wrote in message 022611
"You have to also rename it so that it has a monthly archive-type name,
 ie, log0001 instead of log00 .  The nature of the bug is that if
LISTSERV
 sees a file that has an extension ending in "00", it doesn't consider
it
 an archive file.  That's why this is a parsing error rather than a true
 Y2K error (it has nothing to do with dates at all, but rather with how
 LISTSERV reads the file names out of the directory and decides what
type
 of file is represented)."

I also tried using a log00 filename. I was able to create, and update,
stub files for each of the years 94-99 and 2001 but not 2000. I don't
think I did anything differently. For the time being, I've named it
log0001 as above.
Don