Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:01:53 -0600
>Which leads to my antinque plea for printed manuals.  Any chance?
>Hmm? Maybe? Pretty please with sugar on top?  A hundred bucks a pop?
>No problem, as long as it is accurate and I get a year of revisions,
>with the option of subscribing to the revisions thereafter.
>
>Would you please print the manuals.

I'll publicize my offer again, which Douglas took me up on once.  In return
for an appropriate donation to the Albertsons Library, Boise State
University, I'll print the manual of your choice and have it "pin bound"
with a stiff back cover and transparent front cover.   How much an
appropriate donation would be would depend on whether one wanted the short
one for users or the fattest one for listserv maintainers.  But I can
assure you that a fifty buck donation would cover one of any one of them.
Could be less for a small one.

Yes, I know you could have the same thing done at your local Kinko's, and
probably for less, so don't forget that option.

NOTE:  This is an offer that can be withdrawn at any time, such as if I get
buried in requests.   And it is based on an honor system, abuse of which
could have it withdrawn.  Also, the donation may be tax deductible, but I'm
not a tax advisor or attorney.  o-)

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/