John Trimble <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 11:25:26 -0700
I have a list consisting of a master list and various sublists. The
master list is not set for open subscription. So I have to add new
subscribers, which is what I want to do. Howeve, I run into problems with
subscribers who have long addresses. Below is an example of a variant of
many jobs I have experimented with to try to get LISTSERV to accept an
address that extends beyond one line.

I know this is a novice question. But it is driving me nuts nonetheless.
If anyone knows the correct JCL for LISTSERV jobs involving more than one
line, I would sincerely appreciate your help.

Here is the job I am submitting that does not work:

// JOB PW= xxxx
ADD AFA-FIN DD=*
// *
Mcculloch, Brian