Fri, 10 Feb 1995 12:40:28 -0700
     HELP!!!! I can't post this note to my OWN list! I have tried rewording it
several different ways, and nothing goes through. What is happening? (The
techies here are all at lunch apparently.) I have tried posting a test message
to the list, and it went through fine. I have sent other "Administrivia" notes
in the past week and they were all posted.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from LIS     --CMSNAMES 02/10/95 11:31 ***
Date:         Fri, 10 Feb 1995 11:31:35 -0700
From:         "L-Soft list server at ASUACAD (1.8a)"
Subject:      Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]
To:           Anita Cohen-Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks  like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the members
of the HISTARCH list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS be sent to
the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed  a command you were attempting to issue,
please send  it again to [log in to unmask]  for execution. Otherwise,
please accept  our apologies  and try  to rewrite the  message with  a slightly
different wording - for instance, change the first word of the message, enclose
it  in quotation  marks, insert  a  line of  dashes  at the  beginning of  your
message, etc.

§MSG:FROM: IACAGC  --ASUACAD  TO: HISTARCH--ASUACAD           02/10/95 11:30:23